Many people own gemstones and crystals, but most people do not realise the true power that these stones actually possess. This is the unique, natural, and powerful energetic structure that each gemstone and crystal possesses that makes it a very effective tool. The magical properties of gemstones and crystals can be used for healing, empowerment, protection, and manifesting your desires.
From ancient times to the present day, gemstones and crystals have been filled with significance and special abilities. They have been used for centuries to fix ailments and to increase inner peace and prosperity. They can improve your personal energy, enhance your spellwork, and help you create the life you desire.
We would like to present you the Inner Garden Oracle, which use the power of the healing stones. Each card is represented by a gemstone, so you can relate to its energy on a personal level. Using your intuition, your powers of observation, and traditional meanings of gemstones, you can apply this oracle cards as your daily divination tool.
Sometimes you need a simple and accurate answer to your most pressing questions. Perhaps you want a quick card for support and confidence. Or maybe you are trying to choose one of several options, and you need a clear sign indicating which choice to make. When you navigate through a confusing situation, these cards offer you direct and caring messages, they offer you the intuitive guidance.
The affirmations on the cards will help you set up to the vibration, messages and healing of the gemstones. These messages usually serve as affirmations or advice.
This is a tool that offers a way to focus your intuition so you can tune into spiritual guidance and insight.
How to use The Inner Garden Oracle:
1. Take a few minutes to breathe, relax, and shift your consciousness inward.
2. Ask a question: the more specific your question, the more specific the guidance you receive will be.
3. Once you’ve asked your question, start shuffling your cards.
4. Pull a card to see what card energy you are being called into. What are your first thoughts about what a card means for you or the person you are reading for? Usually our initial intuitive hits are the most profound. Sit with it calmly for a minute or two and see what floats to the surface.
5. Bring to mind the meaning of the stone depicted on the card. Read the message… But don’t take it word for word, rather remember that you have access to intuition, pay attention to what your own intuition is telling you this card means for you or the person you are reading.
The deck is great for short term type of questions that require you to do some inner reflection and soul searching, for illuminate something specific, or give guidance.
Best for absolute spiritual beginners who just want a simple and easy way to give themselves goals or affirmations for a day, week or month.
But if you are already familiar with the Oracle cards you can use traditional cards spreads, depending on how in depth you want to go with a certain issue.
Oracle cards are wonderful to incorporate into all spiritual practice.
Edition September 2020 - only 30 ex. (only 70 decks printed till now).
Please note that:
- the buyer is responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.